Wednesday 9 July 2008

Mail Day

Today was a good day as I received 3 parcels in the post including my new Studio Calico kit (very excited about this one). In the new spirit of photographing more day to day things I have taken pictures of all my new goodies (I really should get out more)




Day three prompt is about travel and as I'm sure you all enjoyed my epic answers from yesterday I have decided to answer the questions on my blog again.
1. Where were you born
Luton
2. Where have you lived?
Wiltshire, Liverpool, Exeter
3. What travel experiences do you remember from your childhood?
A farming holiday in Yorkshire, Camping in Dorset, Several trips to France and Europe as a teenager.
4. Where do you travel to on a day to day basis?
Work. It takes about 35 minutes. I hate it. The only thing that makes it worthwhile is car sharing with James.
5. For what reasons do you travel
To see family who live away but apart from that as little as possible
6. Do you travel light
Yes because I'm a weed that can't carry much.
7. What modes of transport do you use?
My feet - I like walking places. Car if I have to. I hate boats of any kind and James hates planes. I quite like travelling by train though, especially overnight.
8. What place in the world has left an impression on your soul? How did this happen?
A three part answer!
a) Auschwitz. Visited on a trip round Central Europe simply indescrible.
b) Charles Bridge in Prague. The spot my husband picked to propose to me in a extremely romantic way. I am a very lucky girl.
c) The hills surrounding Pescia in Tuscany which is were we spent our honeymoon.
9. Has there been a time in your travels when you wished that you stayed at home?
To be honest that would be most of the time. Although I am quite a calm and relaxed person travelling stresses me out and I don't really enjoy it. Luckily I married a man who feels the same way.
10. Given any option where would you trvael to right now?
The only place I would really like to visit would be America. I would love to take a train journey through the Rocky Mountains in Autumn to see the leaves. I would like to say that I would hike but really that's not going to happen.

No comments: