Wednesday 13 August 2008

39 Days

As the ticker shows there are only 39 days to go until Pumpkin is scheduled to make his/her arrival. Progress on the nursery has slowed as we awaited the arrival of the carpet men to measure the room. We are going back to the shop today to book a fitting and then we just have to paint the trim and door and we are done. We decided to pay the extra and get the carpet fitted whilst we were doing everything else. The attic room looks like a bomb site - there is literally stuff everywhere that belongs to Pumpkin or is preparing for Pumpkin's arrival which is just waiting to be unpacked. I am also trying to talk myself out of buying a Nikon d40, my dream camera which I have been researching for about 8 weeks and is currently at a great price on Amazon. I struggle to get the pictures that I want with the Kodak , although this is more to do with my inadequacies rather than the camera so I think that it would be a real extravagance to buy it. It doesn't stop me wanting it though!

No comments: