Saturday 2 August 2008

Holidays

And so the weeks go by. Whilst I am on holiday I am always slightly surprised to find that I normally hold down a full time job, I mean, how do I do it? I still get up between 6-7am but somehow the days drift away full of craft activities, watching TV and surfing the internet. The good intentions that I have to take walks, visit local attractions and cook fantastic meals never seem to happen as I don't have enough time - but how can that be when I am not at work! I suppose that at the moment I have a good excuse to basically hibernate in my house (although I ensure that I go for a little walk every day) but it makes me happy and that's what holidays should be about, what you want to do, not what you feel you should do.

On another note I am able to produce masses of craft type stuff. I am currently working on "My Freedom" pages which are complete but the camera battery has ran out again (must buy a new one before Pumpkin is born) so I am waiting for it to charge up. These are the pages I made of my most inspirational/ favourite quotes. Enjoy!















No comments: