Sunday 17 August 2008

New Camera!

I finally caved and bought myself a new camera. It's not a D40 as I decided that it was probably going to be too complicated and work out very expensive. Instead I bought a Panasonic lumix dmc fz18 which arrived yesterday and I love it. These are a few of the pictures that I took this morning.





We also had a wedding to go to yesterday. It's not very easy to find something to wear at 35 weeks pregnant without buying something new so I was pleased that I could still just about squeeze (squeeze being the right word) into a dress that I had before I was pregnant.


From the side I look more noticeably pregnant and people did seem a little concerned that I was about to go into labour then and there. Likely me and pumpkin arrived home safe!

Only 5 weeks of me and pumpkin left!

No comments: